– make shoes and boots
– teach students
– make educational videos and photo series
– keep courses
– enjoy the scent of the workshop every single morning
– wake up at 6 am to answer mails
– have good friends all over the world because of shoemaking
– continue my apprenticeship program
– ALL I can do to preserve my craft
– care anymore facebook or twitter or any other site – which are great, but… stealing my time from shoes
– continue Student Community on Facebook. 78 members looks lame, compared to “10.000 members before…” style ones. Not anymore.
– answer one sentence mails asking about my prices of my shoes
– pick or continue any fight on forums
– become a member of new forums, sites, web2.0 pages… whatever.