So.. Here is the year end again, and I have 3 days to think through what I want to to in the next year. (better if I don’t check what I planned for this year.. I know I didn’t finish all)
1. I wanna be a better shoemaker. Really. I know my mistakes and the fields to improve.
2. I will release at least 2 more videos, about: English welted construction and pegged. As a matter of fact I want to show more version from the English welt, so it will cost more time and effort than make only one pair.
3. I will continue my apprenticeship program and find a good design-technology school to cooperate with and make it official. Most probably not in Hungary.
4. I will develop my workshop. Bigger place, more students, more shoes.
5. I will definitely find a distributor in the US for my RTW line. (BTW believe or not: I made the first steps – lasts, patterns are ready)