Here is the idea: we make shoes together. I will make it here, you will make it home. Let’s see if it works or not.
What I am gonna do?
1. post every week – sometimes more often and guide you through every single steps.
2. tell what you need to order and from where. Don’t worry, you don’t need to buy anything expensive, leather, some basic tools.
3. I will give you feedback – all you need to do, is only post your result. however it looks like on to our Facebook community.
What YOUneed to do?
1. Sign up! Right here, right now. You don’t need to pay anything for me, ever for this course, and I am not gonna try to sell you anything. Whatever you receive – you will receive free. Put a comment there, and you are in. You need to sign up from the beginning, there will be materials, only available for you, outsiders will not enjoy those options. You also have to be on Facebook and join to the Shoemakers’ Facebook community. (
2. Follow instruction. Don’t change anything on designs, methods, if I don’t encourage you. If you did – then don’t ask why it doesn’t work.
3. Keep working. It is not gonna be intense.
4. You all, together – be at least 10 and be active with communication! If the number of followers will be less than 10, I stop. Deal?
5. Don’t give up if something doesn’t work – it takes time.
Our first footwear will be a flip-flop. Perfectly good for beginners and hopefully will be ready soon. So?