Monthly Archives: August 2016
Here is the big news of the year… at least for me and my students.
I recently started a channel for short shoemaking tutorials. I plan to upload a few episodes every week. The subscription will be 20 dollars a month, which is – I believe – a very reasonable price, considering:
- an average course costs anywhere between 400 to 4.000 dollars
- the subscribers can enjoy additional coupons – probably for even more than this price
- and most importantly: they can learn a lot. This is a continuous education about the whole craft. Each lesson will be useful individually, beneficial for students, designers, teachers, craft people.
- each episode can be rent/downloaded individually, without any subscription fee – so if you only want to learn how to cut a sewing channel – you don’t need to pay for anything else, only for that episode.
- First month is free with this coupon: “shoesandcraft” or just click to this link: https://vimeo.com/r/1KRq/dm4yQmNUdF
And it is available for pre-order for a really affordable price.